Lead Game Designer
- Budapest, Hungary
- Full Time
This job is for you if:
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in system/game design, level design, or UX/UI design.
- You have a good overview of the entire game, including everything from the design and graphics to the music and sounds
- You`re great at communicating: you can easily and understandably assign tasks, formulate goals, and help their completion by giving advice.
- When making decisions you can effectively use as much information as possible (e.g. your colleague’s opinions, the results of play tests, and different analytics)
- You inspect all problems from multiple angles.
- You're great at working together with members of an agile and creative team, who work in different fields, while also maintaining a high degree of independence
- You are proficient at speaking and writing in English
- You're experienced at using major game engines (e.g. Unreal, Unity)
- You live and breathe video games
Your task will be:
- Raising the enjoyability of our games as high as possible, by coming up with creative ideas, and with the help of the work of the other designers
- To be familiar with all aspects of design, and if necessary, since we are a small team, taking part in any of the fields. This could include building maps, scripting, or writing a design document
- Cooperation with the rest of the team (designers, programmers, graphic designers, managers), in order for everything to be created in its best possible form
- Constant testing, and polishing of the game
It`s advantageous if:
- You have experience with scripting or even programming.
- You have a background in mathematics
- You have experience with organizing play tests and analyzing their results
- You have practical experience in any other area of game development
- You have a very good visual sense
Apply for this position