Associate Project Manager
- Budapest, Hungary
- Full Time
- Entry Level
This job is for you if:
- You have at least 3 years of work experience as a project manager in a team with at least 7 members.
- You`re an outstandingly precise, responsible organizer, with a highly structured way of thinking
- You have outstanding verbal communication, and writing skills in both Hungarian, and English.
- You have experience with iterative development
- You regularly play video games in your free time
Your task will be:
- To take part in the planning and monitoring of development jobs, and define priorities
- Critically assessing development processes, and giving recommendations for possible improvements with regards to workflow, software, and tools.
- Communicating with the representatives of publishers, and other partner companies.
It`s advantageous if:
- You've worked in an international environment, with predominantly American, western-European, or Asian business partners
- You've worked in the development team of at least one published game
- You are, or were experienced at programming in any language, and IDE
Apply for this position